We create content
that helps businesses
generate, nurture, & close leads.
Did you know valuable content is
a powerful business asset?
Authentic, timeless content not only increases leads and sales, but also helps your business build an arsenal of digital assets that position you as an authority and make you easily referable.
As Seth Godin says, “Content Marketing is the only marketing that’s left.”
With the increase in competition of online marketing, providing value upfront is now a must for any business that wants to grow and scale.
Here are 3 reasons why your business should invest in high-quality, valuable content:
1. It’s compounding: a timeless, valuable piece of content will continue to drive traffic, leads, and sales over time.
2. It’s shareable: content is shareable, which means valuable content makes you easily referable and helps you spread your message.
3. It builds trust: publishing valuable content makes you a credible, trusted source within your target market.
WHY CONTENT JET?
INCREASE YOUR LEADS & SALES
Publishing valuable content allows you to increase your online visibility, domain authority, referral traffic, and social traffic, resulting in more inbound leads. A lead nurturing campaign allows you to build strong customer relationships and convert more leads to sales.
POSITION YOURSELF AS AN AUTHORITY
Publishing valuable content allows you to become a thought leader in your industry, and helps convey credibility and trust within your market. Positioning yourself as an authority also increases your profile and opens up speaking engagements and partnerships opportunities.
LOYAL CUSTOMERS & RAVING FANS
Publishing valuable content enables you to become known, liked, and trusted in your industry. Implementing lead nurturing campaigns and personalising content also allows you to offer 1-to-1 communication that increases brand loyalty and trust.
FREE 34-Page Guide
To Content Marketing
Click Below To Download Your Free Copy Now.
- Content Asset Plan for the first 3 Months.
- Competitor Research.
- Industry Research.
- Customer Research.
- 6-month & 12-month Content Strategy Plan.
- Our team of writers and designers create a first-draft of each content piece.
- Content products include: Lead Magnets, Infographics, Email Campaigns, Blog Articles, Social Content, & Video Scripts.
- Client approval process
PUBLISHING & PROMOTION
- Content Calendar Management
- Scheduling & Publishing of content on all platforms.
- Supporting content for social channels.
- Monitoring of post performance & strategic ad boosting.
- Strong Focus on Email List building & growth.
- Implementation of a ‘Welcome Series’ & ‘Lead Nurturing’ Series.
- Weekly Newsletter.
- Ongoing Segmentation & Personalisation.
DATA & REPORTING
- Monthly reports of content performance.
- Tracking & Goal setting for KPI’s including: subscribers, leads, sales.
- Collection of Data Assets.
- Ongoing recommendations for segmentation & personalisation.
- Management of all Content & Data Assets using Google Drive.
- In-depth overview of all Content including type, performance, and location.
- Library of image and brand assets.
We also offer Content Creation as a stand-alone service.
Products include: Lead Magnets, Infographics, Email Marketing Campaigns, Social Content, Blog Articles, Video Scripts, & Brochures.
Brandon is a master content creator and understands how to write direct response copy that persuades without being one of those ‘icky internet marketers’.
He’s helped me build out a streamlined and efficient content production line that has 10X’d our output for the same input.
He’s also a great operator and human, which makes him a pleasure to work with.
Brandon is an exceptional direct response copywriter.
We had worked with three other highly paid “experienced” direct response copywriters before we started with Brandon, and he has stood head and shoulders above the rest.
He has consistently delivered copy that is engaging, compelling, tailored to both the client and the specific target audience, and, most importantly, yields tangible results (high CTR’s and CVR’s).
Brandon has been great for us. He’s like our secret content weapon.
Thankfully, he’s been able to take content that we write from a 5 out of 10 to a 10 out of 10.
Register your details below to download your copy of our Free 34-Page Guide to Content Marketing.
In the guide you’ll find a breakdown of each of the 6 phases of content marketing + actionable advice you can apply to your marketing strategy.
Thanks for signing up!
Please check your inbox for your copy of the guide.